Some notes

Go down

Some notes

Post by Reem on Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:35 pm

Mind over the heart...

Sometimes in our life we stop and look behind and find it so bizarre to move on and see how we are progressing. We think about what we have been doing and find thoughts that take us to another world that's full of questions with no answers.

These days we move and think it's strange, how a human doesn't know how to have something useful; in our studies we grow up learning nothing to make us special people, and it really hurts on the inside. We find ourselves thinking about achieving our goals and trying to reduce our problems in our everyday life rather then aiming at success.

Now isnít that a shame? In our life you wonít find people that give free hand outs to help us the way we need, they just guide us and allow us to depend on ourselves. Though they are the ones who influence our lives, for instance if you were to make a robot, not program it and leave it to gain it's own program from the world around it, you just created a lost soul to move and face the worlds hardship alone.

Peopleís thoughts are so important that they don't realize how much it affects the world. Every thought has someone and something behind it. So it becomes a roll over affect that ones thoughts can control others future, we give very little value that we sometimes ruin people's lives without realising what has occurred and the consequences thereafter, as if peoples lives has no valueÖ

I really donít know nor understand what I did wrong to deserve such bad luck and many may wonder the same. I am sure that if we were asked to go back and change something in our lives none of us would hesitate. Few of us are pleased with the life that they created for themselves. If you like your life the way it is, Iím sure that you will face this dilemma one day.

I feel that were all weak within. We donít know what weíre aiming for, yet those who are able to achieve there goals they do there best to accomplish them, only thereafter to doubt there actions. I know my words went slightly to the practical side of life but isnít that what most people are concerned about rather than there emotional life?

People nowadays set there minds to this type of thinking because they believe itís the only way to achieve the life they want. But Iím sure when every person starts to think independently what really comes to his mind is his own personal feelings and thoughts. I myself do that sometimes. A lot of us do the same by thinking we canít succeed in our emotional life as well as the practical life; so in saying that life has two branches either our minds lead to our heart or our heart leads to our mind.

I donít know but whatever comes to my mind is a combination of the two with a very slight difference. One of them has more meaning than the other but this difference canít be mentioned because itís too small. When it comes to my thoughts and feelings I see that life is a great deal better when the heart leads; if u took a minute from your time to look around, you will really see what happened when the mind lead for all those past years, then I review the old times when people still had feelings for each other, not just feelings controlled by a mind to aim for the best businesses.

Itís odd whenever I type I find thoughts surfacing my memory starts reviewing old times. My mind tells me itís not just about the emotional part of life; itís even about our closest friends maybe the closest people. We call them best friends. Wow! Thatís kind surprising. Does it mean that whatever a person becomes is after the use of their mind to control his heart? Could their be one day I might face a person that I may call a friend or even a best friend that may just want me by the use of their mind, for something that aims for a business.

Really thatís a bit daunting I donít know Ö I really Ö I donít know. Why is my mind getting this picture of reviewing what could all of us has had from making a friendship with someone; a girl or a guy and maybe after sometime youíll find out the friendship wasnít a good one. I find it intimidating sometimes that everyday the world is changing and people change and you ask yourself Ďwhy?í

The big question here is ĎWhy is it so hard to trust anyone around us anymore?í Iím asking what happened to the world that was once a dream and everyone lived in harmony. Is that why we always put our friends through tests before we call them our friendsÖ? We allow ourselves to feel the pain of a broken heart because our mind controls our feelings. Sometimes in life we donít get a chance at expressing our feelings the way we want and those moments pass us by you by without thinking. I never had a chance to think about them because the real true stories didnít have thoughts it was just feelings. Words can never express really how the heart feels you can only experience it.

At the end of the day, you come to realise life is a mystery. As I always say when WH questions come up that it lasts forever. Answers are available everywhere and behind every answer lies a question behind it. Yes, my dreams can be a lot maybe Iím thinking about impossible things, but wake up to the world you have the power within you to take charge and change the world. Nothing is without reach to achieve. Whenever I tell people I want change the world they just laugh.

Some of the greatest people in this world once had dreams that got accomplished. So I will still dream until I achieve it. Who doesnít dream doesnít have much! Ö So think about it ĎWho doesnít want place to live?í Let us build back the trust and hand in hand we can become the best! Letís trust each other, let us try and build a good nature with each other.

[Opinions expressed in this article are not based on standards nor facts, but rather personal thoughts.

Written by,Reem
Reem

Female
Number of posts : 14
Job/Hobbies : Aden
School Or College Or Workplace : MGIS
Level :
5 / 1005 / 100

Registration date : 2007-04-03

Character sheet
Nationality: Earth
Respect:
1/1  (1/1)
pride:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some notes

Post by RAZOR on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:16 pm

Very nice post reem The first and the best i like how deep the post is and how it express it self it puzzuled me and opened my mind and made think and maybe i did somthings like that and i need to do something about it before it is too late . i realy like this topic and let us see more of it reem

RAZ

RAZOR
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/Hobbies : Seattle
School Or College Or Workplace : Washington high school
Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2007-03-31

Character sheet
Nationality: YEMENI
Respect:
50/50  (50/50)
pride:
50/50  (50/50)

View user profile http://www.razyemen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reem on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:45 pm

i have alot of my writing which i would lov 2 share it with you and all our friends in here but,i was just woundern if i posted it in the right subject ,i would like u 2 reply about tht ,and it would be very gr8 if you have a topix as poems selfwriten poems ..thts alot of fun
Reem

Female
Level :
5 / 1005 / 100

Character sheet
Respect:
1/1  (1/1)
pride:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amal on Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:54 pm

Yo reem u shpuld become a poet that was deep real deep

amal

Female
Number of posts : 4
Job/Hobbies : aden
School Or College Or Workplace : somewhere
Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Character sheet
Respect:
1/1  (1/1)
pride:
1/1  (1/1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RAZOR on Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:20 am

alright reem u got ur poem section

RAZOR
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 55
Job/Hobbies : Seattle
School Or College Or Workplace : Washington high school
Level :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2007-03-31

Character sheet
Nationality: YEMENI
Respect:
50/50  (50/50)
pride:
50/50  (50/50)

View user profile http://www.razyemen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Reem on Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:42 pm

yes thts wht am talken about the page z sick man you got it all walh but where z our flag...
Reem

Female
Level :
5 / 1005 / 100

Character sheet
Respect:
1/1  (1/1)